STARTING PRICE ONLY - VEHICLE MUST BE SEEN FOR FINAL QUOTE
A Multi-Stage Paint Correction includes various stages of machine polishing with different pads, compounds and polishes. We will use only the best tools and non-filler compounds. With multi-stage paint correction, you’re significantly improving the finish by removing all swirls, and all but the heaviest of scratches and defects. With multiple steps of polishing, a more brilliant finish is achieved and you’re getting close to that of a brand-new vehicle! This will remove 60-70% of scratches and swirls.
- Two bucket Hand wash utilizing non-marring techniques
- Chemical (industrial fallout decon) and/or mechanical process (claying) to remove embedded contaminants in the paint
- Full detail of wheels and wheel wells
- Multi-Stage machine polishing process
- Durable sealant applied to painted surfaces